Oct 19, 2008

That's Daddy's Girl!

Camryn is a child after her Daddy's own heart! Tonight she and I were playing with her Fridge DJ, which has two volume settings - one that is soft and one that is loud. Whenever you're playing with the Fridge DJ with her she always asks if you want it loud or quiet. Tonight we were singing quietly. I started to teach her one of the songs, and apparently I was singing too loud. She said, "No! No, Mommy. We have to sing my songs, and we have to sing them pianissimo!" I laughed at her and said, "Camryn, what does pianissimo mean?" She whispered and said, "Quiet." Unfortunately, we can't take credit for teaching her this. We owe this knowledge to Little Einsteins. I was so impressed with what she said I immediately called Jason. Can I just tell you how proud my music minister husband was? At this rate, maybe they will be having conversations about music theory by her 3rd birthday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
Poor child...there is only one thing that I must do...EMILY TO THE RESCUE!!! :)

Amber said...

so sweet! I miss you guys terribly! Hope you are doing well :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

OH Brother.....another Burleylike person in this world? Well I can relate when William wants to play the mascot game or name the helmet game...GEESH doesn't he know I'm his mommy? Good thing for him I pay attention and know a thing or two about sports

meetthesmiths said...

Before you know it, Camryn and Jason will be whispering behind Mommy's back about how she just can't keep up...hahaha....j/k!:) It's MINI-JASON! :)