Oct 28, 2008

Fall Carnival

This afternoon Jason and I both left work a little early to join Camryn at her school for their Fall Carnival. The school did a really great job and had lots of cute little games, tons of candy, and some goodies for the mommies and daddies! We had not bought Camryn a costume this year, because Jason and I have plans for Halloween night and I didn't think we would have a need for a costume. However, someone passed a ladybug costume along to Jason's dad out of the blue just in case we could use it, and I'm glad we were able to put it to good use! We had a lot of fun! Here are a few pictures of our cute little bug!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
Aww...to cute!!! I just love yall!!!

Ansley said...

so cute...I have missed reading the Burley Blogs...I was wondering where you have been...

meetthesmiths said...

That's precious - she looks so cute in her little bug costume :)

The McConnell Clan said...

So sweet! She is adorable! Cant wait to see yall this weekend! Bring the lady bug costume!!:)

Amanda said...

She looks sooo cute. AG was a bumble bee, but lady bug was the next idea. That is way cute. She is so pretty.