Jun 9, 2008

The Flyboat

Friday night, Camryn spent the night with her Aunt Alison, Uncle Isaac, and her cousin, Caleb. Aunt Alison, who is very crafty, knows how much Camryn loves the Wonder Pets and decided to build the Wonder Pets Flyboat as the weekend craft project. Below is their finished product. Can you believe how awesome it looks? It looks just like the real thing! Aunt Alison also bought Camryn a stuffed Leni, Tuck, and Ming-Ming.


This is also a cute picture I took of Camryn on Sunday in her new dress from Grammy.

7 comments:

meetthesmiths said...

That really is an awesome flyboat! Aunt Alison has raised teh bar - I'm going to have to do some planning for this weekend!!!

Danielle said...

That Aunt Alison is just so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl I finnally found the site! Loving the pics! My fav is of Camryn in the car seat on the phone! They start early hun? I checked out the rest of the blogs too. Love the one about the nursery! We have a way with kids dont we! Love ya bunches! Kel

Anonymous said...

i love miss Cam's dress!

Anonymous said...

Way cute dress! Awesome BOAT! I'm impressed..but we already knew A was one crafty chick!

Alison said...

We really did enjoy having her over...SO much! After an unexpected power outage yesterday, I have finally posted some pictures on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
Wonder Pets! How much fun!!! I bet Camryn loved it and i must admit that Wonder Pets is a pretty amazing show!!! Matter of fact I watched it today!!!