Feb 4, 2009

I Could Get Used to This!

Update: My school district is now closed! Yay! I get to be a stay-at-home-mommy for the day!

Just thought I would post a few pictures of what is beginning to happen around here this morning! More snow! So far, the school district we live in has already closed for the day. The district I work in is on a two hour delay, and of course, I'm already up and showered. But, who cares when you've got beautiful snow falling outside of your window!

The snow collecting on our welcome mat ... sorry it's sideways!


Pretty snow flurries!

It's a little hard to see, but it was 6:15 am when I was taking these pictures!

This is our deck so far this morning. I'll post more as it (hopefully!) gets prettier!

1 comments:

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

Just rub it in, why dontcha! The only thing we have here is bitter cold and itchy skin.