Feb 13, 2009

Blogs Are For Bragging

When I picked Camryn up from school yesterday, she had an incredibly sweet note in her folder from her teacher. I got teary just reading it. We are SO proud of our little girl! This is what it said:

"She is a very smart little girl. I love her with all my heart. She always listens and obeys the rules. I can always count on her as being a big helper. Thank God for her being around me to lift up my spirit."

My husband is pretty awesome, too. We agreed we would not get each other Valentine's gifts but would, instead, buy something we've been wanting for the house. Camryn and I went to dinner with my mom last night, and when we got home Jason had not one, but TWO vases of beautiful pink and white tulips in different rooms of the house. Sorry girls, but I'm not one of those people who says, "Oh, don't waste money on flowers ... they just die anyway!" Nope, not me! I LOVE getting flowers, and I LOVE how fresh flowers make me happy any time I walk into a room.

Am I a lucky mommy and wife or what?!

2 comments:

Nichole Devescovi said...

Sow sweet! You are a lucky momma and wife for sure! Tell Jason he did good!

Anonymous said...

I love getting floweres, too! My husband is the cheap one that doesn't buy them! My father inlaw gets me flowers every valentines Day :) ~Kenya