Jul 14, 2011

Taking Pictures

Recently, I tried taking some pictures of Ella wearing this dress. It was a dress I wore when I was little that my mom saved for me. Camryn has worn the dress and now Ella. Before we left for church, I decided to snap a few pictures. Ella took a couple of good ones:




Then she decided to lunge at the camera right as I took the third picture:


This made Camryn laugh, so of course, Ella had to laugh, too.





And then, because lunging at the camera was funny the first time, she decided to do it again, which sent Camryn into a fit of giggles once she saw this picture:




I love my silly girls!

5 comments:

Jennifer Burley said...

So cute! Can't wait to see you all on Saturday! Everyone is going to love your girls!

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

That 3rd picture (the first lunge, I believe) is really good!

Anonymous said...

Emily said...
I agree with SE!

meetthesmiths said...

I LOVE the last picture - hahahah!!

Anonymous said...

Love these! She is SO adorable! What fun!