Jul 9, 2011

Any Takers?

This is probably the time that my own Facebook account would come in handy, but oh well ...

I'm in the process of cleaning out Ella's clothes she can't wear anymore to start tagging them for an upcoming consignment sale. I have tons of sleepers, outfits, and lots of cute Christmas stuff size 3 months - 12 months. If anyone out there has a little girl or knows of someone with a little girl these sizes, I would be more than happy to sell my clothes privately rather than having to price, tag, and prepare them for the consignment sale! Anyone interested? I'm also consigning a playmat, a few hardly used baby toys, a small Disney princess rocking horse, and a Boppy. Any takers?

2 comments:

meetthesmiths said...

Why are you trying to get rid of stuff your sister might want in the hopefully near future? Shameful...:)

Anonymous said...

Emily said...
I'll call kim shore and see if she wants it for katey.