Sep 13, 2010

31st Birthday

For my 31st birthday I ...

~ was woken up at 3:45 am by Ella, but I know it's just because she wanted to be the first to tell me Happy Birthday!

~ had a breakfast of orange juice, Botato Rounds, and Boberry Biscuits, which my husband brought home to me after taking Camryn to school

~ got lots of sweet birthday phone calls and texts from family and friends

~ wanted to spend hours and hours in my bedroom after my husband rearranged the furniture for me and put our new comforter on our bed

~ went to the pawn shop for the first time

~ had a Chick-fil-a cookies and cream milkshake

~ tried a new recipe for dinner (thanks, Sandra Lee!)

~ had birthday cake with Funfetti icing

~ and best of all, went with my big girl, mom, and sister ...


to see the Broadway production of this ...


Nothing better than watching Camryn's little face light up as she sang along with every song she knew. What a fabulous night ... practically perfect in every way!

3 comments:

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

So sweet! By the way, I love your outfit, cannot wait to see the room arrangement, and am very curious about the pawn shop visit.

meetthesmiths said...

Ok, seriously, after all of the "no cameras" drama...you posted ONE picture?? :)

The McConnell Clan said...

Ok so can I get an AMEN for funfetti frosting!!! Whoo! And second what a fun birthday! YOu look fantasic BTW!!! Go hot momma!