Jun 23, 2010

Ella's Nursery

I'm sure my lack of blogging has led some of you to believe that Ella made her grand entrance. No such luck, unfortunately! We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning, though, so we're hoping to have a plan of action after that! Until there are pictures of Ella to share, I thought I'd post some pics of her nursery. There are still a few things here and there we'll eventually get like some decor for the wall, etc., but we're just waiting until we find something we're really in love with. So, here is our almost finished nursery!


Coming home outfit

Ella's crib

The perfect mobile for a little princess
Ready and waiting for a sweet little baby!

Close up of the bedding
Our rocking corner


Shelf we had made to match the one in Camryn's room

Waiting for the perfect picture

The changing table

Wall hanging that hung in Camryn's nursery as well

Awesome diaper bag I am in love with

Closet full of clothes - and there are more you can't see in the picture!

My diaper and wipes stash .... I started buying the week we found out I was pregnant!
OK, Miss Ella Claire! We are ready whenever you are!

8 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Precious!!! I love it! I was hoping to see that we had a baby! Praying for good news soon! Can't wait to see her and hold her in the nursery on Sun. mornings!

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
So cute I just can't wait for her to get here and more importantly i can't wait to hold her!!!

w and js mommy said...

awwww so sweet! HOLY DIaPERS AND WIPES STASH!!!!
Love that you are able to use some of Cam's things too...I loved being able to do that with Jay

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

Yay, yay, yay! I cannot wait!

Anonymous said...

Love the nursery and the diaper stash! That is awesome! I was hoping to hear there was a baby, but will keep my fingers crossed that you get good news tomorrow! Can't wait to see pictures of that sweet little girl. Take care!!

Erin Cannington

Anonymous said...

Well, this blog just made me even more excited! Can hardly wait for little Ella to make her appearance!
Grandma B

Ansley said...

I hope you get your plan of action tomorrow and good luck when she decides to arrive!! Also, I love the diaper bag - so sute!!

meetthesmiths said...

Oh it looks so good - and makes me realize how long it's been since I've been to your house!! Love you!