Apr 8, 2012

An Update and A Promise

Ohhhhh, how the mighty (bloggers) have fallen! Have I really let three months pass without updating the blog? Due to the overwhelming outcry (*ahem* ok, three or four people) over the lack of updates, I'm back with Easter pictures and a promise that I will start updating on a more regular basis. So, here's Easter in the Burley household this morning! And, within the next week, look for a summary of what we've been up to over the past three months!

"He is risen! He is risen, indeed!"



5 comments:

Ansley said...

So glad you are back to blogging! I had asked SE the other day where you have been in blog world! Happy Easter!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Beautiful!!

Grandma

Anonymous said...

Just Precious!'Bout time you got back to blogging!! LOL!! Now if you can get you sister on the ball!! Love you!! Mom :)

Anonymous said...

Emily said..
Yall are alive! I was starting to worry about yall! :) Love yall!

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

so you just need to take me shopping. I will hand my money over to you and let you do the choosing. You are wearing the best Easter dress and I am jealous!