May 18, 2011

Love Loud Lancaster

Four months ago Jason and Adam Langley, another music minister in town, started planning a community event called Love Loud Lancaster. Love Loud was a contemporary gospel concert that included over 100 singers from 6-7 churches in the area and a 20 piece orchestra. The music was fabulous, and it was such a great and fun way for our churches to share God's love in the community. Jason and Adam put in so many hours of planning, promoting, and rehearsing, and I loved sitting back on Sunday and watching all of their hard work pay off. Love Loud coincided with the Red Rose Festival, so we spent the whole weekend enjoying the festivities:


First, we checked out the Red Rose Festival activities on Friday night












On Saturday, our church joined Second Baptist in a combined Praise Team concert












After the praise teams sang, we enjoyed the Red Rose festival a little more







Camryn sliding with her friend Sara



And, finally, the big Love Loud concert!


Jason singing his solo










Jason and Patti leading one of the songs





Our friend Anna singing





Cardboard testimonies






Jason directing
















I am SO proud of my husband and all of the hard work he put into helping pull this event off!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope we can be there for next year's event. I know it was a wonderful experience for all those involved.
So proud of your husband! ;)

Mom B

Anonymous said...

I really hate that could not come last weekend. It looks like y'all had and awesome. So proud of Jason. Wish I could have heard him sing.

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

How awesome! Jason always could draw a crowd. :) I sure do miss y'all. And so does Lynne Lee. She told me on Sunday night at church. :)