Apr 1, 2010

Grocery Savings


I haven't done a savings post in a while, and I had a good enough trip this morning that I thought I would share. This morning, I took a quick trip to Bi-Lo to pick up a few needs (milk and foil), a few things to take to Oak Island next week (brownies and Warm Delights), a few things we were getting low on (vanilla extract and mayo), and a few freebies after coupons (Shake & Bake and sour cream).

Total before savings: $39.91
Total spent after savings and coupons: $7.33
A savings of almost 80%!

PLUS with my receipt, a got a $1.50 off my next shopping trip coupon from the Catalina.



So, because I actually made $1.50, my adjusted total was $5.83! Have I mentioned lately that I love coupons?

2 comments:

About Us said...

awesome girl!

Mary Ann said...

Meeeee too! I went to Harris Teeter last week and did some damage! I bought $80 worth of groceries for $4.71 he said I only paid for the tax, so I got all my groceries free.