1. If you have 3 quarters, 4 dimes, and 4 pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.
2. Odontophobia is the fear of teeth.
3. 1 in 5,000 north Atlantic lobsters are born bright blue.
4. The king of hearts is the only king without a moustache.
5. Elephants are the only mammals that can't jump.
6. American car horns beep in the tone of F.
7. There are twice as many kangaroos in Australia as there are people. The kangaroo population is estimated at about 40 million.
8. The average person makes 1,140 telephone calls per year.
9. You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching TV.
10. The highest point in Pennsylvania is lower than the lowest point in Colorado.
11. Children grow faster in the springtime.
12. The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
13. More than 80% of the Earth's surface is volcanic.
14. Humans blink over 10,000,000 times a year.
15. Rats are incapable of puking.
16. You share your birthday with at least 9 million other people in the world.
17. All polar bears are left-handed.
18. Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin.
19. Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.
20. There are one million ants for every person in the world.
21. Typewriter is the longest word that can be made using only one row of letters of the keyboard.
22. Mosquitoes are attracted to the color blue twice as much as any color.
23. No word in the English language rhymes with "month."
24. The most common name in the world is Mohammad.
25. The most money ever paid for a cow at an auction was $1.3 million.
26. There are 10 human body parts that are only 3 letters long (eye, hip, arm, leg, ear, toe, jaw, rib, lip, gum).
27. Burley baby number 2 is due June 25, 2010!!! :)
28. A skunk's smell can be detected by a human a mile away.
29. The word "lethologica" describes the state of not being able to remember the word you want.
30. 99% of the pumpkins sold in the United States end up as jack-o-lanterns.