Oct 18, 2009

State Fair 2009

Camryn's "I don't know where we're going" pose from Friday morning. We tried to make it a surprise, but Mommy's not really good at keeping secrets . . .

Alison with one of the pictures she entered in the fair

And the other one - isn't she good!?



Isaac was the only one brave enough to pose in the banana suit








Bailey's Pronto Pups . . . the BEST!





The cheesecake (in the back) I entered in the baking competition. I didn't win anything, but it was fun trying!









Camryn's pressed WLTX penny







Deep fried cookie dough - it sounded like a good idea, but I'll definitely stick to good ol' cotton candy from now on!


Camryn and all the stickers she collected


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
Sounds like fun! Next time you should try deep fried Oreo's!!! SO yummy!! And that cheescake looked A-MAZING!!! It makes me crave cheesecake just by looking at it!!!

The Cassidys said...

those judges don't know what they're missing - if that's the same cheesecake you made for KWH, IT'S AMAZING! looks like ya'll had a blast!

Anonymous said...

SE said...
I love reading about your fun Fridays. The pictures make me feel like I am there. Kudos to you and Allison for entering some contests! What fun memories.

W and Js mommy said...

WOW you should put the pic of Burley and A next to the one of Caleb and Cam --HOLY COW!!!!

The McConnell Clan said...

What at fun day! I just love the pictures! And that corndog is to die for!!!!!!!! I am salavating as we speak! Love ya!